राष्ट्रिय परीक्षा बोर्ड परीक्षा नियन्त्रण कार्यालय कक्षा १० ले 2080 सालमा सञ्चालन हुने माध्यमिक शिक्षा परीक्षा (SEE) मा समावेश हुनका लागि परीक्षा आवेदन फाराम खुला गरेको छ ।
Government of Nepal
National Examination Board
Examination Control Office Class 10th
Information regarding the filling of the examination application form for inclusion in the Secondary Education Examination (SEE) to be conducted in the year 2080
Date of Publication of Notice: 208007/24
In order to be included in the 2080 Secondary Education Examination (SEE), students studying regularly in class 10 in the academic session 2080 (including students studying in secondary open and alternative schools, non-formal adult schools and technical schools) from 24th Kartik 2080 to mid-November 2080 The exam fee per candidate is Rs. 500/- (Five Hundred) and students who cannot deposit the amount within that date will be charged a late fee of Rs. 1000/- (one thousand) for the filling of the application form along with all related Directorate of Education Development, National Examination Board Province/Branch Office, Education Development and Co-ordination Unit, Local Level Education Branch/Division, Schools and Students. is
For students currently studying in class 10 in normal, traditional and technical schools:
Students who are currently studying as regular students in class 10 must attach: (a) copy of half-cut of registration (b) copy of certificate of passing basic level (class 8) in academic session 2078 or earlier (c) copy of birth certificate (attested by principal) attached to the school uniform Two recent passport size photographs pasted in the specified place and submitted to the respective school along with the completed application form and the examination fee.
- For students studying in open, alternative and non-formal adult schools:
(a) Admitted as per section 15 and 17 of the Distance Education/Open Learning Program Operation Guidelines, (with amendments) 2063 and having fulfilled all the conditions prescribed by the guidelines along with a document attested by the principal attached two copies of recent passport size photographs affixed in the specified place. Submit the completed exam along with the fee to the respective school. According to the guidelines, the students of the open alternative side have passed the basic level of class 8th or equivalent and have completed two years (academic session 2078 or earlier) and have to submit a copy of the certificate (verified after the publication of this notice by the certificate issuing body) and a copy of the birth certificate certified by the principal. . Regarding informal adult schools or open alternative schools, the coordinating units must look at the school’s license and other documents to determine whether the students are in accordance with the guidelines.
(b) Students studying in non-formal adult schools should submit to the relevant school along with the completed examination form attached to the specified place and attached a document certified by the relevant principal along with a recommendation that they have fulfilled all the conditions prescribed by the non-formal school operating guidelines for adults 2065.
- Schools mentioned in point no. According to 1 and 2, the names, surnames, date of birth and examination subjects of the students who fill in the application form are verified so that it does not matter until later, and the forms are kept in the ascending order of the English alphabet, and the order of the forms is checked and the receipt of the collection of examination fee fee or The form should be submitted to the Education Development and Coordination Unit within Paush 16, 2080 with the cash receipt attached.
- The last date for depositing the revenue of the examination fees in the bank by the education development and coordination units has been fixed till the 20th of Paush 2080. Revenue Title No. It is 14223.
- The education development and coordination units should be able to enter the received application form in the computer and send the electronic copy to the National Examination Board, Examination Control Office Class 10 and the relevant Education Development Directorate within the date of January 10, 2080.
- In coordination with National Examination Board Examination Control Office Class 10 and related Directorate of Education Development, Education Development and Coordinating Units will also have to maintain the eight-digit symbol number and alphabet as sent by the Class 10 Watt and provide the admit card. In coordination with the relevant education development directorate, the education development and coordination units must determine the examination center within 15th of January 2080 and send it to the class 10 and the related education development directorate after making a decision from the district examination coordination committee. While setting up the examination center, schools with email, internet, printer, photocopier and power backup should be given priority. The name and code number of the schools should be mentioned while determining the examination center. While determining the examination center, the examination center should be determined in such a way that all the students of a school (regular grade increase and technical) are in the same center.
- The Office Copy of the approved form should be kept safe to be presented when requested by the National Examination Board and arrangements should be made to distribute the admission card through the school so that the education development and coordination unit maintains the symbol number and receives it at the time of the examination.
- Students who fill the application form themselves regularly
- You have to fill the application form only from the school where you have studied. If the form is found to be filled from more than one school or place, the forms from both sides will be cancelled. In the case of students who have transferred from other schools and districts in class 10 and are coming for new enrollment, it should be done according to the revised education regulations and separate records of such students should be sent to the class 10 and related education development directorate.
- Students who do not fill the application form within the stipulated time will not be allowed to join the SEE exam 2080. For that, the respective schools will have to make arrangements for all students to fill the form on time.
- The school should submit the documents with the experimental score table and other details to the Education Development and Coordination Unit by the 10th of February 2080 and the unit should send the revenue statement, the details of the disqualified students and the experimental scores of the students to Pika by the end of February 2080. When sending the statement of revenue, the number of students in the school and the amount of revenue reported by the school should be clearly disclosed in the ascending order of the school code.
- Open alternative and non-formal adult schools must complete the registration and application together.
- Towards grade improvement (general traditional, technical, open and alternative and non-formal adult school examinees)
A. Candidates who have participated in the regular or grade enhancement examination of 2077, 2078 and 2079 and have obtained D or E grade in any subjects or those who are absent in the examination and want to increase their grade, they have to fill the examination application form in those subjects only. While filling the application form, the candidates have to fill it from the school where they have studied regularly. Students who have studied in one school in another school cannot fill the application form. If the application form is filled from other schools, it will be canceled automatically. come Such examinees should attach 2 copies of passport size photographs taken recently and submit the application form along with the following documents to the respective school along with the examination fee.
a) Copy of Registration Slip
b) Copy of grade sheet
e) Candidates for grade increase should use yellow color form only.
- According to the mentioned notification, the relevant education development directorates should make arrangements to facilitate the education development and coordination units within the respective provinces in filling the examination application form of the students and establishing the examination center.
Information and information regarding this can be found at www.neb.gov.np of the National Examination Board, www.see.gov.np of the Examination Control Office Class 10, phone no. It can be obtained by contacting 01-6630819, 01-6630739 or by visiting the website of the respective State Education Development Directorate.