Click me to open class 11 English model question
English Model Question
English has become the global language of communication and commerce. It is the language of science, technology, business, and the arts. It is the language of diplomacy and international relations. It is the language of education and the language of the Internet. English is the language of the world. The official language of Nepal is Nepali. Nepali is spoken by around 70% of the population. The other 30% speak other languages. English is the most widely spoken foreign language in Nepal. Around 30% of the population can speak English. English is also the official language of Nepal.
The English language is one of the most needed languages in daily life so CDC Nepal make this model question for class 11. Click me for class 11 full English book.
Class 11 Compulsory English Model Question 2079